Better safe than sorry
TESTING & AUTOMATION
Our testing & automation services are designed to offer all the support your organisation needs in test planning, design and development to provide the most robust test approach for your program or project needs.
A lack of a well-defined digital quality assurance strategy coupled with test automation can be a barrier to the digital enablement.
It's of paramount importance to ensure that all elements of the change & transformation are expertly tested to eradicate time-consuming and expensive errors at a later date.
Techolony also has its own in-house automation and tooling that enhances the speed and efficiency of the testing process to maximize its effectiveness and minimize risk.
Quality and Test Health Checks
Supporting the transition to more agile and continuous testing.
Automation Maturity reviews
Examines your existing approach to regression testing (manual or automated), any automation toolsets and their implementation, your team’s capability and the drivers behind your desire to automate.
We provide the people, processes and automation to lead or support your infrastructure and applications testing on programmes of change.
Our cyber team work significantly in the Change space supporting with on-premise or remote penetration testing of your newly built infrastructure and application environments.
- Testing services that are designed to optimise the test management processes of your Change programmes
- Efficient Test Approach - our in-house automation and tools improve the experience and speed up the testing lifecycle
- Increased security - through our highly experience cyber team
- Providing a balance of expertise - our teams have worked in a variety of industries and a broad range of technologies - old and new.
- Reduces risks to your IT estate - testing is about de-risking your IT estate and we are experts in that area
- Proactive rather than reactive.
In summary, you will receive expertise from an organisation that has worked in highly regulated environments where testing and QA discipline is critical to the delivery of Change Programmes.